Sandoval Chulak & Associatesa California Corporation
The firm of Sandoval Chulak & Associates provides accounting, tax, internet consulting and business consulting services to businesses and individuals throughout California. We work as a team, combining our diverse knowledge and experience for the benefit of our clients. This is the key to providing exceptional results. Initial consultations are available at no cost. Our objective is to help our clients achieve their goals by providing superior service and advice. Call us when your future depends on the highest standards. We have a simple approach: we serve every client as if they were our only client.
Services we provide include the following:
- Accounting, bank reconciliations, and preparation of financial statements;
- Tax advice and planning;
- Financial planning and advice;
- Income tax return preparation;
- IRS and FTB defense;
- Internet consulting;
- Forensic investigations;
- Establishing self-directed IRA and Pension accounts;
- Business consulting;
- Due diligence for business and real estate acquisitions;
- Payroll service;
- Billing service;
- Assistance with business startups;
- Assistance with business (SBA) and real estate loans; and
- Reinstating suspended corporations.
Our accounting staff is knowledgeable and experienced in what they do, accurate in their work, and provide attentive and responsible support. We have staff members that speak English, Spanish, and Mandarin Chinese. When you hire Sandoval Chulak & Associates, you hire a team of professionals with all of the checks and balances that are so important.
Tax Planning and Advice
When providing tax planning and tax advice, our goal is to maximize all legal deductions while minimizing reportable, taxable income, without inviting a tax audit by the Internal Revenue Service or Franchise Tax Board. This requires knowledge, experience, and good solid judgment.
Income Tax Return Preparation
We prepare individual, business, homeowner association, and estate tax returns quickly and accurately, utilizing all lawful tax deductions.
Earn 8% to 10% Annually
Clients of our firm can earn 8% to 10% annually on their invested funds of $10,000 or more, invested for periods of ten to twenty-four months. The return is payable monthly. Call us for information. This is not an offer to invest. An offer can be made only in writing.
Our staff consists of Felipe Sandoval who is an owner, President, a Director, and CFO of Sandoval Chulak & Associates; Michael Chulak who is an owner, Legal Counsel, and a Director; Tina Chulak who is an owner and a member of the accounting support staff; and Taylor Brady who is also a member of the accounting support staff. Our staff speaks English, Spanish, and Mandarin Chinese. See Biographies.
Part-Time CFO - Controller Services
Many growing businesses reach a point where they need professional accounting and financial advice, but cannot justify the cost of a full-time Chief Financial Officer or Controller. If that describes your firm, we have the solution. Our Part-Time CFO Service provides you with a professional who will help you take your business to the next level while providing the accounting and other services your company requires. Call us for a no-cost consultation and proposal.
Some of the benefits we can provide as part of our Part-Time CFO Service include:
- Accounting and payroll services;
- Financial statement preparation;
- Tax advice and planning;
- Financial planning and advice;
- Income tax return preparation;
- More time for you to focus on your business and its clients or customers;
- Cash management, budgeting, and trend analysis;
- Improved financial controls to reduce the possibility of errors and employee theft;
- Billing and collections;
- Assistance in obtaining bank or other financing for your business;
- Employee training and accounting manuals or instructions;
- Analysis of major purchase or contract decisions with recommendations (equipment, tenant leases, vehicles);
- Profitability analysis by product, location, or department;
- Improved decision making capability resulting from more complete financial information.
Homeowner Association Accounting
Sandoval Chulak & Associates has extensive experience in providing accounting services to homeowner associations and property management companies that manage associations. Whether a homeowner association is large or small, we can provide first rate accounting services, including tax return preparation, for associations located anywhere in California. Our monthly financial reports are comprehensive, accurate, and will be sent to you timely by email. Call with any questions.
Apartment Building Accounting
Sandoval Chulak & Associates has extensive experience in providing accounting services to apartment buildings owners and property management companies that manage apartments. Whether an apartment building is large or small, we can provide first rate accounting services, including tax return preparation, for apartment building owners located anywhere in California. Our monthly financial reports are comprehensive, accurate, and will be sent to you timely by email. We also provide Payroll Services for apartment building owners. Call with any questions.
Self-Directed IRA and 401K
Accounts – Arrangements
Sandoval Chulak & Associates can assist you in establishing a Self-Directed IRA or 401K enabling you to maximize the financial return on your savings. We can also assist you in selecting safe, secure investments. Self-Directed IRA and 401K Accounts.
IRS Tax Relief – IRS Tax Defense
Resolve Your Tax Problems Now
Sandoval Chulak & Associates will use the law to your advantage in solving your tax problems.
If you are a resident of California and need professional, competent representation in dealing with the Internal Revenue Service or Franchise Tax Board concerning a tax problem, please call us for a no cost initial consultation. We solve tax problems.
Following are areas where our firm may be able to help you solve a tax problem.
- Stop Wage Garnishments
- Remove Tax Liens
- Stop Levies of Bank Accounts
- Settle Tax Bills with an Offer in Compromise
- Arrange Installment Agreements
- Defend Tax Audits
- Represent You in Appeals
- Unfiled Tax Returns
- Save Your Property from Seizure
- Reduce or Abate Penalties and Interest Charges
- Innocent Spouse Claims
Internet Services - IT Services
SCAccounting.net is a full service provider offering complete IT support or supplemental support for your in-house person. We also function as a help desk when you need assistance with a computer problem. Our firm provides network monitoring, off-site backups, virus detection and removal, data recovery, server installation and maintenance, surveillance systems, and data security and firewall services. Call us before you need us.
Barter for Accounting Services
Sandoval Chulak & Associates understands that paying hourly fees for accounting services is difficult, even when an accounting firm charges highly competitive fees. Unfortunately, it is expensive to run an accounting firm and costs must be passed on to clients.
In some instances the accounting firm of Sandoval Chulak & Associates will provide accounting and tax services in exchange for certain goods and / or services. Barter or trade arrangements must be made in writing, in advance of our commencing to provide services to you. In some cases we will accept barter for 100% of our services. In other cases the barter percentage may be less.
Our firm will consider accepting the following in exchange for accounting and tax services: Advertising, California Land, Arizona Land, Colorado Land, Texas Land, Nevada Land or other Real Property, Trust Deeds, Antiques, Political or Historical Memorabilia, Classic Cars, LLC Interests, LP Interests, Stock in Small Corporations, Construction Remodeling Services, use of office space in high quality buildings, Design and Production services for major websites, High Quality Jewelry, and Restaurant Gift Certificates. Since our need for goods and services will vary over time, please call to discuss the barter of your goods and / or services for accounting and tax services.
When goods or services are accepted in exchange for accounting and tax services, both parties exchange their services based upon the fair market value of the service provided. The IRS requires that the fair market value of goods and services traded must be included in the income of both parties.
Why We Barter for Accounting Services
We accept bartered goods and services for accounting, financial, and tax services because we want your business and we know that you will save money if you can trade for our professional services. In addition, we don’t want a temporary shortage of cash to prevent you from acquiring the competitive advantage of having access to professional advice and services.
- A restaurant owner trades credit for monthly accounting services. Since his food cost is only 30% of the menu prices, the owner effectively receives a 70% discount on the accounting services provided.
- The owner of a lot, located in the desert, exchanges it for accounting and tax services worth $2,000. The lot owner had previously tried to sell it for three years without success.
- The owner of a small local newspaper barters advertising for accounting services. Since the publisher’s gross profit margin on advertising is 50%, the publisher saves 50% on accounting fees.
- The owner of a desert land parcel worth $30,000 barters it for $5,000 worth of accounting services plus a $25,000 note secured by a deed of trust.
- A furniture store owner exchanges inventory for accounting and tax services. Since the store owner’s markup is 50%, he effectively saves 50% on his accounting services.
- A contactor, who is not working at full capacity, barters his services in exchange for tax defense representation.
- The owner of a fine jewelry store exchanges merchandise for accounting and tax services. Since actual cost is only 40% of retail, her accounting fees are effectively discounted by 60%.
- An individual who inherits political memorabilia and antiques, barters some of them for representation in dealing with the IRS and FTB.
- The owner of a successful business who wants to franchise it, trades corporate stock for the accounting services needed to franchise the business.
- The editor of a small local newspaper, who wants to start his own local newspaper, barters stock and advertising for help in raising the initial capital.
- The owner of office buildings in Los Angeles and Ventura exchanges empty office space for accounting and tax services.
- A closet design and installation contractor trades his services for accounting services and cash payment.
- The owners of a co-op direct advertising mailing franchise, exchanges advertising for billing and accounting services. Since his cost is only 60% of retail, the effective cost of the services are reduced substantially.
- The owner of an advertising billboard company has display space available in Los Angeles that is not earning income. He trades the space for accounting and tax services.
Barter for Legal Services
Glossary of Accounting Terms
Glossary of Real Estate Loan Terms
Business, Tax, and Accounting Articles
|• Back-to-School Tax Credits
• Make a Mistake? Amend Your Tax Return
• Is Your Homeowner Association Protected from Fraud and Embezzlement?
• Employee or Independent Contractor?
Los Angeles County:
Acton, Agoura, Agoura Hills, Agua Dulce, Alhambra, Altadena, Arcadia, Arleta, Artesia, Avalon, Azusa, Baldwin Hills, Baldwin Park, Bassett, Bell, Bell Canyon, Bell Gardens, Bellflower, Beverly Hills, Bouquet Canyon, Box Canyon, Burbank, Calabasas, Calabasas Hills, Canoga Park, Canyon Country, Carson, Castaic, Century City, Cerritos, Chatsworth, Claremont, Commerce, Compton, Covina, Cudahy, Crystalaire, Culver City, Del Sur, Diamond Bar, Downey, Duarte, East Los Angeles, East Rancho Dominguez, El Monte, El Segundo, Encino, Firestone Park, Flintridge, Gardena, Glassell, Glassell Park, Glendale, Glendora, Granada Hills, Hacienda Heights, Hawaiian Gardens, Hansen Dam, Hawthorne, Hermosa Beach, Hidden Hills, Highland Park, Hollywood, Huntington Park, Industry, Inglewood, Irwindale, La Canada Flintridge, La Crescenta- Montrose, La Habra Heights, La Mirada, La Puente, La Verne, La Canada, Lake Hughes, Lake Los Angeles, Lake View Terrace, Lakewood, Lancaster, Lawndale, Leimert Park, Lennox, Leona Valley, Lincoln Heights, Littlerock, Lomita, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Lynwood, Malibu, Manhattan Beach, Marina Del Rey, Maywood, Mission Hills, Monrovia, Monte Nido, Montebello, Monterey Park, Mount Baldy, Mount Wilson, Newhall, North El Monte, North Hills, North Hollywood, Northridge, Norwalk, Pacoima, Palisades, Palmdale, Paramount, Pearblossom, Pico Rivera, Pomona, Quartz Hill, Rancho Dominguez, Rancho Palos Verdes, Rancho Park, Redondo Beach, Reseda, Ritter Ranch, Rolling Hills, Rolling Hills Estates, Rosemead, San Dimas, San Fernando, San Gabriel, San Marino, San Pedro, Santa Clarita, Santa Fe Springs, Santa Monica, Saratoga Hills, Saugus, Sherman Oaks, Sierra Madre, Signal Hill, South El Monte, South Gate, South Pasadena, Stevenson Ranch, Studio City, Sun Valley, Sun Village, Tarzana, Temple City, Toluca Lake, Topanga, Torrance, Tujunga, Universal City, Val Verde, Valencia, Valley Village, Van Nuys, Venice, Vernon, Walnut, Walnut Park, West Covina, West Hills, West Hollywood, West Los Angeles, West Toluca Lake, Westchester, Whittier, Wilmington, Windsor Hills, Winnetka, Woodland Hills
Camarillo, Channel Islands, Faria Beach, Fillmore, Moorpark, Newbury Park, Oak Park, Oak View, Ojai, Oxnard, Port Hueneme, Santa Paula, Saticoy, Somis, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Ventura (San Buenaventura), Westlake Village
Aliso Viejo, Anaheim, Balboa Island, Brea, Buena Park, Corona Island, Costa Mesa, Cypress, Dana Point, Foothill Ranch, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, La Habra, La Palma, Ladera Ranch, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Lake Forrest, Los Alamitos, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Newport Coast, Orange, Placentia, Rossmoor, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Santa Ana, Santa Ana Heights, Seal Beach, Stanton, Tustin, Tustin Foothills, Villa Park, Westminster, Yorba Linda
San Bernardino County:
Adelanto, Apple Valley, Barstow, Big Bear, Big Bear City, Chino, Chino Hills, Colton, Crestline, Fontana, Grand Terrace, Hesperia, Highland, Joshua Tree, Lake Arrowhead, Landers, Loma Linda, Montclair, Morongo Valley, Needles, Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga, Redlands, Rialto, Running Springs, San Bernardino, Twentynine Palms, Upland, Victorville, Yucaipa, Yucca Valley
Anza, Banning, Beaumont, Bermuda Dunes, Blythe, Cabazon, Calimesa, Canyon Lake, Cathedral City, Cherry Valley, Coachella, Corona, Desert Hot Springs, East Blythe, East Hemet, El Cerrito, Glen Avon, Hemet, Highgrove, Home Gardens, Homeland, Idyllwild-Pine Cove, Indian Wells, Indio, La Quinta, Lake Elsinore, Lakeland Village, Lakeview, Mecca, Mira Loma, Moreno Valley, Murrieta, Murrieta Hot Springs, Norco, Nuevo, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, Pedley, Perris, Quail Valley, Rancho Mirage, Riverside, Rubidoux, San Jacinto, Sun City, Sunnyslope, Temecula, Thousand Palms, Valle Vista, Wildomar, Winchester, Woodcrest
Santa Barbara County:
Ballard, Buellton, Carpinteria, Gaviota, Goleta, Guadalupe, Hollister Ranch, Hope Ranch, Isla Vista, Lompoc, Los Alamos, Los Olivos, Mission Canyon, Mission Hills, Montecito, Orcutt, Santa Barbara, Santa Maria, Santa Ynez, Solvang, Summerland, Toro Canyon
If you searched for any of the following terms, you have found the right website:
Accountants Conejo Valley, Accountants San Fernando Valley, Accountants Southern California, Accounting Services, Accounting Services Agoura Hills, Accounting Services Calabasas, Accounting Services Thousand Oaks, Accounting Services Westlake Village, Accounting Services Woodland Hills, Barter Exchanges, Barter for Accounting Services Los Angeles, Barter for Accounting Services San Fernando Valley, Barter for Accounting Services Westlake Village, Barter for Bookkeeping Services, Barter for Land, Barter Services, Bartering, Benefits of Barter, Billing Services, Bookkeepers, Bookkeeping Services, Bookkeeping Services Agoura Hills, Bookkeeping Services Calabasas, Bookkeeping Services Conejo Valley, Bookkeeping Services San Fernando Valley, Bookkeeping Services Thousand Oaks, Bookkeeping Services Westlake Village, Bookkeeping Services Woodland Hills, Business Advice, Business Consulting, Business Income Tax Returns, Business Startups, California, Condominium Association Accounting, Condominium Association Suspensions, Condominium Association Tax Returns, Conejo Valley, Corporate Income Tax Returns, Direct Exchange, Directory of Barter Companies, Exchange, Expert Witness, Forensic Investigations, Financial Planning, Forensic Investigations, FTB Defense, HOA Accounting, HOA Suspensions, HOA Tax Returns, Homeowner Association Accounting, Homeowner Association Suspensions, Homeowner Association Tax Returns, Income Tax Preparation Services, Income Tax Returns, Income Tax Returns Preparation Agoura Hills, Income Tax Returns Preparation Oak Park, Income Tax Returns Preparation Thousand Oaks, Income Tax Returns Preparation Westlake Village, Independent Insurance Agent, Independent Insurance Broker, Internal Controls, Internet Consulting, IT, IRS Audits, IRS Problems, IRS Tax Defense, Land Buyer, Land Bankers, Land Banking, Land Barter, Land Buyers, Land Investors, Licensed Life Settlement Broker, Life Settlement Brokers, Mandarin Chinese, Oak Park Accounting Services, Part-Time CFO, Part-Time Controller, Payroll Services, Payroll Services Agoura Hills, Payroll Services Calabasas, Payroll Services Thousand Oaks, Payroll Services Westlake Village, San Fernando Valley, Sell Life Insurance Policy, Southern California, Spanish, Tax Advice, Tax Audit Representation, Tax Consulting, Tax Defaults, Tax Help, Tax Preparation Services, Tax Resolution Services, Tax Return Preparation, Tax Returns, Ventura County